Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!!

Wow! Thanks so much to Ms. Pretzel at "Ms. Pretzel's Super 2nd Graders" for giving me the "One Lovely Blog" award!!

 It's amazing to see how big the community of teacher blogging is getting...and I love that I can find ideas from people all over the country!!!
I'm a HUGE fan of several blogs that have already been 'awarded', but now I get to award it to  15 that I stalk  follow religiously!!!

 The rules of the award, as I understand it are: (And I AM a rule follower)
1 Follow the person that gave you that award.
2 Link back to the person that gave you that award.
3 Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

If you haven't checked out these blogs, I HIGHLY recommend them!!! Lots of creative ladies with tons of great ideas!!!

1.Mrs. Carroll at The First Grade Parade. (She was actually the FIRST blog site I ever read....love her creativity!)

2. Clutter Free Classroom-- am HOOKED on her classroom makeover series right now!!



3. Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher- she CRACKS me up and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her ideas!

4.Mrs. Patton at Mrs. Patton's Page- great 2nd grade blog!

                          
5. Deanna at Mrs. Jump's Class- cute ideas!
6. Amanda at One Extra Degree- love her giveaways!!!



7.Ashleigh at Education Journey- lots of great ideas!!



8. Terri at the Creative Apple- lots of great units!!!

9. Laura at Delightful Daily 5 Cafe- she has some good thoughts on the Daily 5 if you are interested!

10.Miss August at Third Grade Rock Star- another creative teacher!!!

11. Janaye at Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes- great ideas!

 12. Working 4 the Classroom- lots of cute things on her blog!!!
13. Jenny B  at Funtastic Fun in First Grade- I've been reading her Daily 5 book study ideas!!
14. Jackie at 3rd Grade's a Charm--- another one I got hooked on thanks to this Daily 5 book study!

and last, but not least, Jess at Rambling about Reading!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment